Places To Visit Near Delhi
Day Picnic Resort
Kings Jungle Resort
Delhi, the national capital of India is famous for its culture, tradition and effervescent history. Delhi is the third largest city in India and now the most preferred city in terms of investments, industrialization, Information Technology, Healthcare, Real Estate, etc.
Delhi is located at 28.61°N 77.23°E, and lies in northern India. Extreme temperatures range from -0.6 to 46.7 °C (30.9 to 116.1 °F). The annual mean temperature is 25 °C (77 °F); monthly mean temperatures range from 13 to 32 °C (55 to 90 °F)
The culture of Delhi reflects the rich heritage of the past coupled with the influence of modern lifestyle. Delhi has always been a cosmopolitan city where one would find people from all parts of India. Overall, Delhi is a very multi-linguist and multi-cultured society which has now opened itself to embracing every new custom and tradition.
Apart from being the national capital of India and important economical hub of India, Delhi is the most preferred tourist destination of North India. Delhi’s rich tradition, effervescent history, monuments, museums, galleries, parks and Mughal Architecture are some of the special attractions that beckon tourists from all over the world.
Places to visit in Delhi:-
- India gate
- Red Fort
- Lotus Temple
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Nizamuddin Mazid
- Lodhi Garden
- Qutb Minar
- Jama Maszid
- Connaught Place
- Mughal Garden
- Dili Heart
- Akshardham Temple
- Safdarjung Tomb
For Day Picnic Near Delhi
1. Club Platinum Resort:- The Platinum Resort the First International class Resort cum Water Park near Delhi with facilities like Conference Room, Guest Rooms, Multi Cuisine Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Health Club, Games, Amusement and Water Park.
- Day Picnic Package Only Rs 690/- per person (+Taxes)
- MiniHoliday Picnic Package Only Rs 1600/-for couple (+Taxes)
2. Botanix Nature Resort:- are only one of its own kind in India. It has 40-acre green park offers a series of theme gardens & the marvels of nature. This resort is built with the combined knowledge and inputs of expert organizations like Samak Landscaping, Haryana Tourism & WWF-India, etc .
- Day Picnic Package Only Rs 975/- per person (+Taxes)
- Evening Picnic PackagenOnly Rs 975/-Per Person (+Taxes)
- Independence Day Special Offer For Family And Groups Only Rs 750/- Per Person (+ Taxes)
- Teachers Day Special Offer Only Rs 400/- Per Teacher (+ Taxes)
3. Dream Island Resort:- You must have heard of Dream Island in fairy tales, well there is one close by you can visit. A time comes when one wants to leave the past behind and get away far from the maddening crowd. One wants a place that is so quiet that the only sound one hears is your breath & the chirping of the birds. That is what Dream Island-Damdama is all about.
- Day Picnic Package Only Rs 950/-per person ( +Taxes)
4. Turtle Farm Resort Manesar:- The Turtle Farm Resort is just situated 62 kms from Delhi. From Manesar, just 2 kms from NH8 (Delhi-Jaipur Highway),. They provide facilities for conferences, group tours, corporate tours, day picnic family outing and HR training programs or as an outdoor trip for schools. They have lots of team building activities and games readily available at Resort.
- Day Picnic Package Only Rs 1200/-per person (+Taxes)
5. Camp Wild Dhauj:- Delhi’s largest adventure-wilderness adventure camp situated in world’s oldest eco system zone – “The Arrival Hills” at Dhauj 7 kms from Delhi called “CAMP WILD”. Dhauj is near Mangar Village in Faridabad District, Haryana. The Arrival valley at Dhauj, though so near to Delhi, is secretly tucked away. The valley offers a unique combination of insight of the rural farm life and a wild ambiance for adventure for an unforgettable experience. There are 67 species of birds spotted and listed at Dhauj. For the corporate world, it could be an antidote for office stress or motivating the team to be a leader. For an overseas guest, it would be a delightful experience of farms, Indian rural culture, adventure activities, etc. We have a history of bringing new and innovative adventure related games and activities, integrating relaxation with resolve while scrapping the mundane.
- Day Picnic Package Only Rs975/- per person (+Taxes)
6. Shiva Oasis Resort:- Shiva Oasis Resort is centrally located on Delhi-Jaipur Highway N.H.8 Behror, just one & half hour’s drive from Delhi to Jaipur or 105 Km. from the Airport or vice versa. The resort is spread over 10 acres of beautifully landscaped land. It is a place of its kind where you wish to indulge in the business, entertainment, conferences and en-route meal. It’s just waiting to be discovered by you.
- Day Picnic Package Only Rs 666/- per person (+Taxes)
7. Magsons Resort:- Magsons Resorts has a very strategic location since it is only 90 Minutes drive from Nehru Place and is only 15 minutes from world famous Shani Temple in Kokilavan, 25 minutes from Banke Bihari & Iskcon Temple in Vrindavan, 35 minutes from Krishna Janambhoomi in Mathura, 35 minutes from Daan Ghati Mandir in Goverdhan or Ladliji ka Mandir in Barsana, and just 60 minutes from the enchanting Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary and 90 Minutes from Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Day Picnic Packages Only Rs. 650/- per person (+ Taxes)]
8. Water Bank Lakeside:-The water banks lakeside resort is just situated 42 kms from Delhi in Damdama Village near Gurgaon. They provides facilities for conferences, group tours, corporate tours, day picnic family outing and HR training programs or as an oudoor trip for schools.They have lots of team building activities and games readily available at the island. Water banks is good option for someone looking for hotels /resorts near Damdama lake.
Day Picnic Package Only Rds 950/- per person (+Taxes)