Appu Ghar is India’s first amusement park, was inaugrated by former Indian Prime Minister, Ms Indira Gandhi. It was the dream destination to the kids of 80s & 90s, spreaded over 18 acres of land and consisting of exciting 20 amusement rides. It travels a journey and relocated from Delhi, in July 2014, Gurugram hosted Appu Ghar for the ultimate fun. Appu Ghar, a place for the super summer fun and weatherproof watery fun. With dedicated area and timings for the alchoholics, the park holds the capacity to host 1.4 million guests annually. High waves, haunted house, water parks and more excitements at the place.
Highlights of the Place:-
- Swinging Sensations, featuring several rides and games
- Big Splash, the Roller Coaster, the Columbus, the Giant Wheel, My fairy Lady and more .
- Snow games like skiing, sledding, ice boating and so on
- The water park is spreaded over an area of 3.5 acres
- Swimming pool
- Haunted House
- Oyster’s Water Park
- High Tide Bar for alchoholics, available after 5 pm
- The spa for making you relax
- For Kids (upto 4 ft height), Rs. 800/head
- For Senior Citizens, Rs. 600/head
- General charges Rs. 1200/head
- Special discount for students
Oyster’s Water Park:-
- Sky Fall, tallest slide in India with 90 feet in height.
- Rapid Racer, slide first on a rubber mat then compete with your accompanying dudes.
- Pirate Station
- Aqua Loop AKA Oh My Gurgaon (OMG)
- Crazy River
- Low Tide Restaurant, Situated in the middle of the wave pool.
- High Tide Deck, placed over the wave pool level.
- Crazy River Food Court, offering the delicious cuisines with tasty chuskis, popcorns and candyflosses in the park.