For the people looking for an amazing Bhutan Tour, the Bhutan tourism is there to offer an amazing experience. Apart from nature’s scenic beauty and enthusiastic surroundings, the Bhutan tour offers you to open the door of a new world. This beautiful country in the lap of nature is situated in South Asia. There are numerous famous monasteries and fortresses that make the destination to be the best pick of the visitors. The destination promises enthusiasm with various scenic landscapes in its lap touching the eastern Himalayas.
The beautiful destinations of the country are; the famous Tiger’s Nest, Haa & Chele La Pass. Along with the chilling temperature of 9 degree Celsius, the capital, Thimphu, also reflects an outstanding visual. The one and only airport in the country is located in the town, Paro. Apart from this, the town Paro also promises various sacred sites to the visitors. Moreover, one of the most historic dzongkhag in Bhutan is the district Bhumthang that consists of four mountain valleys in its area namely, Ura, Chumey, Tang and Choekhor.
- Duration: 11 Nights – 12 Days
- Pickup: Bagdogra/NJP
- Drop: Bagdogra/NJP
- Destination Covered: Phuentsholing, Thimpu, Punakha – Wangdu, Phobjika, Bhumthang, Paro, Tiger Nest, Haa, Chele la Pass
- The start of your dream tour accelerates from your pickup point, Bagdogra/New Jalpaiguri, from where you will lead to Phuentsholing, the border town in south Bhutan.
- The second day on the tour, you will travel towards the capital of Bhutan, Thimphu from Phuentsholing.
- Your 3rd day will be spent in exploring the chilly place with 11 degree Celsius, Thimphu.
- You will stay in Punakha, the town known for the famous Punakha Dzong, on the fourth day of tour.
- Day 5 on tour will take you from Punakha to Bhumthang, the district with four mountain valleys.
- The sixth day will be spent in exploring the beautiful Bhumthang valley.
- Special 7th day will take you to explore the beautiful U shaped glacial valley in central Bhutan, Phobjikha. By the end of the day, you will come back to your hotel in Punakha.
- Move towards West Bhutan, on the 8th day of the tour. The beautiful scenic valley town named, Paro.
- Ninth tour day will represent an amazing spiritual experience to you, The Tiger’s Nest. Along with it, you have an exciting chance to explore the local sights in Paro.
- Haa & Chele la Pass sightseeing will be done on the 10th day of the tour.
- On the 11th day you will get back to your hotel in Phuentsholing from Paro.
- Pack your bags, it’s the final day. The drop point, Bagdogra/NJP is waiting for departure.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Phuentsholing.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Thimpu.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Punakha.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Bhumthang.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Paro.
- Total 11 Breakfasts + 11 Dinners
- Pick & Drop Ex. Bagdogra/NJP
- Bhutan sightseeing by Wag nor / Innova / Tempo Traveller.
- Haa & Chele la Pass sightseeing by Govt. Registered Taxi.
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking fee Included.
- Bhutan Entry Permit.
- Taxi & Permit fee for Haa & Chele la Pass.
- GST 5% on the Total Billing.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.