Same Day Delhi Darshan
Delhi is the Capital city of India, which is very rich in History, Culture and Heritage. Delhi is one of the oldest cities in the world. The city is very rich in Historical sites, monuments and modern amenities as well. It attracts large number of foreigners as well as domestic tourists. You will find narrow lanes, unorganized buildings and shops in Old Delhi. On the other hand, you will find modern hotels, Malls, buildings, shopping complexes etc in New Delhi.
Delhi is a hot favorite destination among tourists because of several sightseeing places. The places are as follows:-
Red Fort:– This fort was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Red stone was used in the making of this building. That’s why it is known as Red Fort. Diwan-i-khas and Rang Mahal are the two very important building inside this fort.
Qutub Minar:– Qutub Minar is one of the finest and most famous sightseeing place in India. It was built by first Muslim ruler of India Qutub-ud-din-Aibak. It is 72 mtrs high and has been declared as a World Heritage sight.
Lotus Temple:– This Bahai Relegion Temple is located at Kalkaji, Delhi and made in the shape of Lotus flower. The temple is open for all the religions. People of all the religions come here to pray and meditate silently according to Bahai religion.
Akshardham Temple:– Now a days, this is the most favorite sightseeing place among tourists in Delhi. It is the best example of modern ancient architecture. Musical fountain inside the temple is the most scenic beauty over here.
India Gate:– It is a favorite picnic spot among the tourists. This was built in the memory of 70,000 Indian soldiers who died in First World War.
Apart from these places, you can also visit Humayun’s Tomb, Iskcon Temple, Birla Temple, Jantar Mantar, Garden of Five Senses, Old Fort etc. You can go for shopping at Connaught Place, Sarojini Nagar, Chandni Chowk etc.
So, these all together make Delhi a hot favorite destination for History lovers and modern amenities lovers as well.
Delhi Darshan Package Cost:
INR 1325/- Per person for Delhi Darshan
- Sight Seeing Day Timing 0900 Hrs to 1800 Hrs
- Group Pick Up in Delhi Only
- Travel by 40 Seater AC Coach for 40 Person
- Sight Seeing Place: Lotus Temple, Qutab Minar, Akshar Dham Temple, Humayun Tomb, Raj Ghat, Red Fort Etc.
- 02 Mineral Water Bottle Served in Coach Per Person
- 1 Packed Breakfast Served in Coach Per Person
- Buffet Veg. Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
- 02 Can Soft Drink, 02 Pkt. Chips Served in Coach Per Person.
- Complimentary Coordinator Service for all Delhi Sight Seeing Place.
- All taxes include.
1 Veg. Patties, 1 Veg. Sandwich, Cocktail Samosa, 1 Muffins, 1 Tetra Pack Juice.
Buffet Lunch Menu:
1 Dal Tadka, 1 Mix Veg. 1 Sahi Paneer, Veg. Raita, Jeera Rice, Roti/Naan, Green Saled, 1 Sweet Dish.
- This package is valid for minimum 40 Adults.
- Any monument & entry fee is not including in package.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any things which are not in include section.