The Spiti Motor bike trip packages offer the beautiful scenes and surroundings of this delightful destination. The views and natural wonders make this valley a place worth visiting. The motorbike road trip to Spiti valley makes the visitors experience their most admired trip to Spiti valley. The valley gets its name from the meaning “the middle land”, as it lies between Tibet and India. Thus, Lahaul – Spiti also has a unique and interesting civilization to explore partially belonging to two different cultures. While Lahaul is a land that is more mist and green, Spiti is a cold desert of barren mountains and gorges. Both places offer magnificent views while the best experiences can be enjoyed through the motorbike trips to Spiti. However, there are several jeep and other safaris also that allow you to experience the culture and scenic views of the place to its fullest. The valley is a great place for trekkers and hikers given its untouched beauty, wonderful views and challenging trekking trails. The Kunzum pass is one of the most popular trails for trekking and there are people from all around the world taking this trail. The best time to visit this valley would be during the summer, from the months of March to June. The weather is pleasant during these months and trekking and camping is popular at this season. The motor bike road trip to Spiti from Manali is the most recommended as it allows you to enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way. However, getting there by rail is quicker and you could choose one of the many bike, jeep or other tours to explore the area once you are there. The place has few, but significant tourist spots to visit such as monasteries, lakes and so on. To choose among the various bike tour packages available in Spiti may not be easy given the numerous options. Make your travel plans to Spiti and get ready to experience the most adventurous motor bike road trip to Spiti valley.
Spiti Road Trip 2020
|Duration||07 Nights – 08 Days|
|Travel Dates||After 15 June 2019 (When Roads will Open)|
|Pick and Drop||Manali|
|Number of Persons||06 Adults|
|Number of Rooms||1|
|Meal plan||MAP (Room with Breakfast + Dinner)|
|Transport||SUV / 4*4 Jipsi|
Day 1: Arrive in Manali, Over Night Stay in Manali.
Day 2: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Batal – Chandratal.
Day 3: Chandratal – Kunzum la – Kibber / Kaza.
Day 4: Kaza / Kibber – Langza – Komic – Hikkim – Key Gompa – Kaza / Kibber.
Day 5: Kaza / Kibber – Pin Valley – Kaza / Kibber.
Day 6: Kaza / Kibber – Chandratal.
Day 7: Chandratal – Manali.
Day 8: Departure.
- INR 19,500/- + GST 5% per Person. (Min. 6 Pax Guarantee)
- INR 21,999/- + GST 5% per Person. (Min. 4 Pax Guarantee)
- INR 29,500/- + GST 5% per Person. (Min. 2 Pax Guarantee)
- 07 Nights Hotel/Home stay accommodations.
- Meal: Veg Meal (Day 1: Dinner to Day 8: Breakfast) (Total 7 Breakfasts + 7 Dinners)
- Pick up and drop from Manali.
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary by SUV / Gypsy (4*4).
- All driver charges, Toll charges, Parking, State tax and fuel fee included.
- Tips and porter chargers.
- 05% GST is not included.
- Any additional expenses.
- Cost of any excursions.
- Early check in and late check out at the hotel.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Room Heater Cost.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Road blocks, natural calamities.